Saturday, October 19, 2013

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Pumpkin Cookies

This is my absolute favorite time of year! I love the colors, the clothes, the weather. . . and the food!
I LOVE PUMPKIN!!
Yes, I sometimes drown my family in it's deliciousness
{like in THIS post!}
but it's really the only time of year I can get my pumpkin fix.
I recently concocted these little beauties: White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Pumpkin Cookies.
{SWOON!}
I love regular white chocolate macadamia nut cookies so it just made sense to me to take them to the next level by adding pumpkin!
 
Here's the recipe:
 
And here's how each step looks:
 
I learned quickly that white chocolate chips don't bake like milk chocolate chips. It works much better when you use parchment paper instead of just greasing the pan. Here's how both ways look.
The one on the left is the batch I started with, not using parchment paper.
The one on the right shows that I got smart. ;)
Dusting them with powdered sugar makes them pretty and extra delicious!
{Do not inhale deeply though!}
 
 What's the best receipt you ever created?
post signature
This post was originally published  on 32 Turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment