Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Ultimate Pumpkin Cheesecake

This is my all-time FAVORITE pumpkin recipe!
I get requests for this little number year-round,
but especially during fall.
(I made one last night and it's already gone!)
 
Here's how to dazzle your tastebuds:
The combination of graham AND Ritz crackers adds a hint of salt that I love.
You HAVE to use Philly cream cheese. Anything else won't give you a creamy texture.
 
It's very hard to tell when a cheesecake is done. It should be firm to the touch, not like pudding.
You can add a pan of water on the lower oven rack to keep it moist if it needs to bake longer.
Before refrigerating, drape a paper towel over the pan (not on the cheesecake itself)
to absorb condensation before covering with foil.
 
What's YOUR favorite pumpkin recipe?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a great cake. I love the combo of crackers in the crust! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to make it with just graham crackers but I ran out one day and used Ritz out of desperation! Who knew?! =)
      Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete