Saturday, August 17, 2013

Social Media Business Cards

I'm starting to find my niche in The Blogosphere.
Some people have heard of my blog and some have actually visited it!
WOO-HOO!
I signed up to go to Blended
I'm going to Blended Conference in Tempe, Arizona in September 2013
in September here in The Valley.

I'm SO excited but I saw that they suggest bringing business cards.
I don't have any! So I made some!
Here's what I started with:
^^ This is the front. ^^
I wanted to make my blog name really stand out
and added some other info but then I
realized I wanted to share my social media, too.
 
So I decided to make them double-sided:
^^ This is the back. ^^
 
I made some for my sweet friend Britany at 32 Turns, too.
We worked together to give them a style all her own.

 
And I love how they turned out!
 
What's on YOUR card?
I'm happy to make some for you too!
post signature

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really excited to go to my first conference! =)

      Delete
  2. Seriously LOVE your cards! It was great to meet you at Blended Conference...I may just need to talk to you about MY cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we could've talked more! But I'd be more than happy to design some cards for you. =)

      Delete
  3. I'd love for you to make my cards! How do I get a hold of you? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! You can email me at mysugarandspicecreations@gmail.com =)

      Delete
  4. I really like the dear information you offer in your articles. I'm able to bookmark your site and show the kids check out up here generally. Im fairly positive theyre likely to be informed a great deal of new stuff here than anyone else!
    graphic designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m glad that you made a calling card that has all your social media accounts. It will help with the visibility of your business, because your customers and soon-to-be clients will have an easier time finding you online. Are you still using this card or have you changed it recently?

    Jean Bridges @ OnPage1

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s great that you are quite visible in the social media front. It can be quite a handful to manage all of them sometimes, especially when it comes to creating recent and relative content for them. But at this day and age, using all the tools available to us, especially free tools such as social media sites, can be a great advantage in promoting one’s business.

    Chris Clay | The Clay Media

    ReplyDelete