Friday, August 9, 2013

The B-I-G News!

I was enjoying a nice evening with some of my favorite girls
(GO MIA MAIDS!)
when my phone rang.
 
"Hi this is Megan with CBS Studios in California", said the voice on the line.
 
". . . . . . . . . {stunned silence} . . . . . . . . . ."
 
"We've noticed a blog post you did a couple months ago and
we'd like to feature it on an upcoming episode of
Would you be interested in sharing it with us?"
 
". . . . . . . . . Um . . . . . YES!!!!"
 
SO, my B-I-G NEWS is that
is going to be on tv!
I'll just be sending in photos and info
(I personally will not be on the show)
but I am still
SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!!!!
post signature

12 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME TJ!! Soo excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats - that is super exciting!! :}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did such a crazy squeal when I hung up that I gave myself a headache. =)

      Delete
  3. Wow, how exciting! I would have squealed too! You'll have to let us know when it will be on so we can watch! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hallie! They haven't told me the time yet for Friday but when they do I'll post it! Thanks for following along. =)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations!!! That is super exciting...good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It as such a shock! They're actually going to have me LIVE on the phone during the presentation. I'm nervous but SO excited! =)

      Delete
  5. That is awesome! We are sooo proud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Auntie Jo! I'll let you know what time it's supposed to air. =)

      Delete