Thursday, August 15, 2013

Down East Basics

 
 I have at least a dozen tops from Down East that I adore
and always get complimented on. 
Recently, I was invited to attend a blog mixer
at their Dana Park store in Mesa, AZ.
 
(Disclosure: this event was sponsored and I received a gift card at the event.)
 
What made it even more fun was that I got to bring a guest
so I grabbed one of my favorite people in the whole, entire world:
my big sister, Rebecca.
 
We have so much fun together!
We seriously act like a couple of teenagers
whenever we get together.
You'd never know we're a couple of middle-age mamas!
{BTW the top I'm wearing (on the right) is yet another fabulous Down East find!
In fact, so is my undershirt. I may be addicted.} 
We mingled and shopped our little hearts out!
The lace top I'm wearing is a wardrobe staple.
(I have it in 5 different colors!)
It was a su-WEET night!
 
BONUS!! 
There happens to be a Costa Vida next door!
I converted my sister to their tomatillo ranch dressing. =)
So in my expert opinion:
DOWNEAST @ DANA PARK ROCKS!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment