Saturday, May 18, 2013

Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe

 As promised, here's the recipe I made earlier this week.
It's actually quite simple!
 
The Crust: It smells divine! My boys begged for the
left-over crumbs. =)

Here's what makes it so chocolatey: HERSHEY'S!

This is the butter & cocoa mixed.

Just dump that right into the blended cream cheese.

Here's the filling, all ingredients in, ready to pour.
Basically, it looks like a chocolate pillow from heaven.

And this is right out of the oven! AAAAA!!
I will have to make this again after my diet!
Someone, anyone, PLEASE make this
and tell me how it turned out!
linking up here:

I Heart Nap Time

4 comments:

  1. You had me at cheesecake, it's my favorite dessert! I'd love it if you would share this at my Saturday Spotlight link party.

    http://angelshomestead.com/saturday-spotlight-17/

    Hope to see you there!

    April
    Angels Homestead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Let me know how it turns out.=)

      Delete