Monday, March 18, 2013

DIY: Fabric Flower {LACE}

Hello Sweeties! Today I decided to divulge another SWEET secret!
This is a style of fabric flower hair clip that I've been making for years.
It get TONS of compliments and I'm forever trying to explain how it's done
{which doesn't always translate well with the use of hand gestures instead of photos :/}.
 SO, here it is:
 
I make these with ALL fabric types; you really can use whatever you have on-hand.
{I've even used  ribbon that I just cut into 2" lengths.}
SIMPLE = SWEET!

5 comments:

  1. Cute! I do this with the circles but never thought to try squares. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica- I've done the circle ones too . . . I'm just better at making rectangles! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty... that color really is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like it and extra glad that you stopped by. =)

      Delete