Sunday, January 4, 2015

HAPPY SUNDAY: One Question

My family recently watched The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies.
Not typically my first choice for a movie but in a house full of boys,
I'm learning to make the best of it when I'm out-numbered. =)
 
And I'm glad I did.
 
At one point in the movie, when things are dismal and the heroes feel despair,
their friend, Gandalf, gives them courage and hope with these words:
 
It made me stop and think.
What was he truly saying to them in their time of need?
What did they need to think and feel to change the outcome?
 
Will I be a creature of habit or a creator of change?
 
No matter how dark the night, no matter how hard the battle, no matter how long the road
you choose how you'll deal with it, how it will affect you, what it will teach you.
 
Happy Sunday, sweeties!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment