Saturday, January 24, 2015

33 Bacon Recipes

The Super Bowl is just around the corner and what better
to celebrate that famous pigskin than with
BACON?!
 
Here are 33 bacon recipes for your enjoyment:
Let's get this party started!
 
Bacon Wrapped Mini Sausages from Desert Now, Dinner Later
 
Bacon Cheddar Fries from Katie's Cucina

 
Creamy Corn Confetti with Bacon from Mel's Kitchen Cafe
 
 
Cream Cheese Bacon Bites from Chocolate, Chocolate and More
 
Gourmet Bacon from Around My Family Table
 
Bacon Cream Cheese Roll-ups from My Life as a Mrs
 
Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots from Recipe Girl
 
French Toast Bacon Bombs from Pillsbury via Oh, Bite it!
 
 
Cheesy Bacon Bombs from Oh, Bite it!
 
Bacon Cheddar Crackers from Jo and Sue
 
Maple Bacon Waffle Bake from Betty Crocker
 
 
Bacon Pancake Dippers from Lady Behind the Curtain
 
Bacon Grilled Cheese Roll Ups from Spend with Pennies
 
Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatballs from My Pinterventures
 
Bacon Crackers from Debbie Doo's
 
Bacon Cheeseburger Crock Pot Dip from Recipes that Crock!
 
Sweet and Spicy Chicken Bacon Wraps from 101 Cooking for Two
 
 
Grilled Bacon with Steak Sauce from Food Republic
 
 
Bacon Wrapped Cheesy Stuffed Jalapenos from Sally's Baking Addiction
 
If you'd like to add some sweet to your savory, try one of these:
Maple Bacon Apple Bread from Sugar Blossoms
 
Spicy Caramel Bacon Popcorn from A Cozy Kitchen

 
Bacon Wrapped Cinnamon Rolls from Today's Mama

Mini Bacon Apple Pies from White Lights on Wednesday

Maple Bacon Shortbread from Closet Cooking

Dark Chocolate Bacon Bark with Sea Salt from {I Love} My Disorganized Life

Pancakes 'N Bacon Cookies from The Cozy Apron

Candied Bacon S'mores from {I Love} My Disorganized Life

Baked Maple Bacon Doughnuts from Shutterbean

Now, which one do I want first. . .
post signature

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for sharing your delicious dish! I'm glad you stopped by. =)

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Thanks for including us in your round up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks amazing! I can't wait to try it!! =)

      Delete
  3. Aaahhh....bacon overload...lol. Everything looks so good! Thanks for including my recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you stopped by! Bacon makes the world go 'round. ;)

      Delete
  4. You are killing me here! Who doesn't love bacon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! It should be it's own food group!

      Delete
  5. My hubby gets so mad when I remind him that I don't like bacon. He just doesn't get it that the smell makes me so sick. But anyways...he loves it so I'll be sure to share this with him :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I feel the same way about coffee and people don't understand it either. Hope you find something he likes (and you can stand!). =)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I seriously could NOT help myself! =)
      I'm so glad you stopped by, my friend.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Yay for Pinterest! It's so hard to decide which recipe I want to try first. #firstworldproblems

      Delete
  8. really it is awesome!!! I appreciated... Thanks so much for this opportunity :)
    RemoveWAT 2.2.9

    ReplyDelete